Sunday, March 7, 2010



Well, Emily and I made it through our first week without dad here. It wasnt fun without him but she did really good and it went by faster than I thought! Emily is doing great, she is growing snd changing everyday.
We ended the week of him being gone by going on Emily's first out of town trip and her first shopping trip! My mom took off to go with me and E to Ft. Worth to visit L & B and to pick up Jeffery at the airport Friday. Thanks to Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Bryon for letting us come and stay Thursday night and to Lindsey for taking off also to spend Friday with us. Emily did good on her first shopping trip. She is gonna be good at this! I had fun shopping but I found myself having more fun shopping for her and looking at little girl stuff rather than big girl stuff for me. I guess this is what happens when you become a mommy!
J was surprised to see how much she had grown in a week when we picked him up. I guess I don't notice it as much since I was with her all day everyday. She is becoming more and more alert and aware of her surroundings. It is fun to watch her recognize our voices and presence.
We are certainly glad he is home and aren't ready for another week without dad for a while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment