Saturday, February 27, 2010

a beautiful saturday

Psalm 118:24 Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Today was a beautiful Saturday. We enjoyed a restful, relaxing day. J is leaving tomorrow for the National Trailer Convention in Reno, Nevada tomorrow, so it was nice to have a day together just chilling! We tested out Emily's 'travel system' and went for a walk. She slept for the majority of it, opened her eyes only when the wind blew in her face.
Emily is definitely growing and changing everyday. She is so fun to watch. She finally decided that she likes a pacifier. I was kinda against giving her one in the initial days, but since its been a couple weeks now, I'm glad she will take it. She is a calm, happy baby. We are thankful for that. She sleeps good at night. I still just get up one time with her usually between 3 and 4 AM. Not bad. At the Pedi clinic this week (Monday) Dr. Stagg said she is doing great and looks great. She weight 8 lb 2 oz! She is a healthy girl!
So Emily and me will be without J for a few days this week...not looking forward to it with a smile on my face or anything, but I know the days will pass quickly and we will be very happy to see daddy when he gets home. Pray for his safety during his trip. I'm a little jealous because in addition to his convention, he gets to snow ski while he is there! I've missed that this year. First time not to ski since I was 5 years old!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment