Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One Month!

February 10 to March 10. Its crazy to me that only 4 weeks ago at about this exact time my labor with Emily was becoming pretty intense and we were well on our way to welcoming her into this world. It has been a wonderful month. We are having so much fun with our sweet Emily. She is doing well. She eats good, sleeps good, and is very content. Of course she has her moments but overall she is doing great. We go back to the pedi clinic next Tuesday and I'm anxious to see how much she has grown. 2 weeks ago she weighed 8 lb 2 oz, I'm ready to see how much that has increased.

NAP TIME...SUPER RELAXED


I celebrated my 25th birthday yesterday...weird to say that I am 25 now! It was a good day, nothing real exciting but as always its good and sweet to be able to hang at home with little E. We went out to lunch with J and my dad which was nice. Later in the day J and E gave me my birthday presents...

J got me this very pretty platter set up that has multi uses. It cab be used as a serving platter for appetizers(minus the dome) or as a cake platter (as shown), which will be very handy for when we make our pretty cakes...can't wait to see one under that dome! It is beautiful, I love it.
and from Emily, a pin for me. I told J if I get this then she def needs one that says #1 BABY!

It was a great day and today is a great 1 month birthday to Emily. We remain so thankful for her life and for God's plans for her life, even now...

No comments:

Post a Comment