Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I like yo baby...

So Emily went on her second shopping trip last week. Aunt Lindsey came to MP and hung out with us since she too (along with my mom) was on Spring Break. We spent time with her Monday and Tuesday here in MP then Wednesday we headed to Dallas to shop and then return her to Uncle Bryon later that evening. We shopped at Northpark, our favorite mall and she did great! We had a fun time. Once again, she is gonna be good at this shopping thing.

We met Uncle Bryon sorta midway between Keller and Dallas for supper and to say goodbye to Lindsey. We ate supper at Cheddar's. Uncle B held Emily most of the time. She stayed awake the whole time but was very content. Question: Do all Cheddar's restaurants have those big bladed wicker looking fans in them? Emily definitely enjoyed focusing on them on the ceiling.

Anyway...the title of my post. I took Em to the bathroom for a diaper change there at the restaurant. When we came out of the stall there were two little black girls playing around in there. Super cute. They came up to me and E immediately and started eyeing her and patting her saying, "I like yo baby" over and over. They were so cute and I've had that in my head ever since.

I like my baby too.

No comments:

Post a Comment