Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Waiting for Emily.

He is jealous for me. Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree. Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy. When all of the sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory. And I realize just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me... Oh how He loves us, oh, oh how He loves us. How he loves us so...

And we are His portion and He is our prize. Drawn to redemption by the grace in his eyes. If His grace is an ocean we're all sinking...He loves us, Oh how He loves us!!

I love love love this song by David Crowder. I love to turn it up loud and take it all in. He loves us and we love because (and only because) He first loved us. 1 John 4:19 I feel overwhelmed with the Father's love for us. I guess especially during this exciting time of preparation for Jeffery and me. We are excited, nervous, anxious, but most of all ready to meet our little miracle, Emily. I said I wouldn't say it, but time did go by pretty fast and I can't believe today makes 40 weeks! Wow, thats a long time.
I pray mostly for her health when she enters the world. That she will be well and happy. I think back to our wedding 3 years ago and how emotional J and me both were that wonderful day. I know when Emily comes it will be no different. I just feel very blessed and even though I have my plenty of questions and concerns, I feel totally absorbed in the goodness of God and the provision of His hand. Thank you for taking this journey with us and as this part of it comes to an end we just ask that you keep praying for us and for Emily. I am so excited that we're going from 2 to 3. God is good.


I spent the day Monday making cookies to celebrate our little 'E' arriving soon!
Come see us for some!! :)

40 weeks...and ready!

1 comment:

  1. please put an after pic up of your belly b/c it is amazing how tiny it is after just 4 days.
    leah, em is precious and i love her so much. can't wait to see you become the amazing mom that the Lord has created you to be. i love you and am so proud of you, sister!

    ReplyDelete