Friday, April 1, 2011

The things pregnancy does...

Crying comes more frequently to a pregnant woman. Others would agree, I think! So today, while doing laundry, I was flipping channels and came across a classic episode of 'Full House' on ABC Family. Let it be said that I bawled like a baby as it aired. Silly silly pregnancy hormones. I will say that it was a touching episode, the one where Stephanie is faced with the decision of telling or not telling when her friend confides in her that his father abuses him, but still, did I really need to cry?? I have probably seen that episode 10 plus times since it's original air date in 1993!!

Anyhow, I pulled my emotional self together, finished folding the laundry, and carried on with my day.

That's all. Have a beautiful weekend. Don't cry during 'Full House'.

No comments:

Post a Comment