Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our life lately...

     Even though I am not sure how many people even read this blog, I am ashamed and a little embarrassed that I haven't even updated anything since October! Wow, time flies. 2010 was a wonderful year all around, especially and most importantly with the newest addition to our family...Emily. She, now 13 months old, is doing great and growing everyday. Funny that she is already somewhat outgrowing her 18 month outfits and I just bought alot of 2T summer clothes. She isn't a baby anymore, but a little girl now! She is so fun.
     2011 has started off wonderfully as well. I found out in late December that Emily will be a big sister in August! This was exciting news and I look forward to watching Emily meet and interact with her little SISTER. Yes, we will be having another girl and I couldn't be happier. My girls will be 18 months apart, so fun! I am feeling good and have had an uneventful, healthy pregnancy thus far. So thankful for this. Jeffery is busy, which is a blessing, and working very hard at Diamond C. We are continually thankful for new opportunities and experiences for him at work. He is making strides, and I respect him a little more everyday.
      I want to try to do MUCH better keeping the blog updated, especially as we prepare for baby girl #2. So for now, let me share some pictures from the last several months of our lives. God is good, we are blessed and will keep on thanking Him for the good (and even the bad) in our lives.

Happy Halloween 2010. Little Ladybug Emily.

Emily's Dedication Service at church in November

Hot Chocolate Cake with Homemade Marshmallows to welcome in the Holidays!

Emily's First Christmas

Christmas Eve 2010

Christmas Day 2010

The first of MANY snow days this winter that Emily experienced!

Happy Birthday Emily! February 10, 2011

Emily's Cupcake Birthday Party

What a WONDERFUL Year!

Crabb Family Ski Trip 2011-Trying on ski boots for the first time


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leah & Jeffrey!! Now that mom & daddy have moved out of MP we are out of the loop, but I am so excited to hear your good news. Baby Emily is too precious, and she'll be a great big sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back in the blog land. :) Love your new design! Love you, sis!!

    ReplyDelete