Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dreaming of landscapes...

I most definitely do NOT have a green thumb. I have been successful at times in the past with keeping some things thriving, but for the most part, NO. I wish I was better. However, we are in the process of working on ideas and thoughts of doing some spring landscaping around the house. We have a new house (as of September) and we (well me anyway) would like to make people smile when they drive up to our house! So here are a few pretty pictures that make me smile and what I envision that my yard could look like...possibly.


Front yard landscaping
This is a joke...please people...Seriously. 


front yard landscaping ideas

Although I do not have a fountain/river thingy in my yard, this is 
a pretty picture. Nice color scheme I think.



1 cool ponds pools and fountains for the backyard Cool Ponds, Pools and Fountains for the Backyard
A couple ideas for how I'd like my front beds to look like, maybe with more pink and purple and yellow though, and fuller throughout-and probably minus the river.  Think I could just copy and paste??


I'll keep you updated with how our progress comes along...Hopefully this weekend we will get some stuff going!! YAY. I'd also like to plant an herb garden...anyone have any thoughts on this??

1 comment:

  1. Planting your herbs in pots is a good way to keep them contained. (Herbs like to spread their seeds everywhere!) You could put the pots on the back porch or in your flowerbeds for height. I'm sure your beds will look beautiful, sis!!

    ReplyDelete