Tuesday, May 11, 2010

my cute sister and niece

Emily already realllly loves her new cousin! She can't wait to meet her!!
She is almost here!! Lindsey is 29 weeks now and so dang cute pregnant! We can't wait to meet our new sweet niece and Emily is super excited to meet her cousin. We love you Aunt Lindsey. You are the sweetest pregnant woman and will be a great mommy!
Three months now!! I can't believe that yesterday was Emily's 3 month birthday. She is growing fast and changing everyday. What a blessing the last three months have surely been and we look forward to what else is in store for us and for her sweet little life. I've been looking at all of her pictures from day one til now. Sometimes I can't even see the same baby...she has changed alot, but gets cuter everyday. She smiles all the time, sleeps great, has a routine down (mostly), and fills each day with something exciting! She is truly a joy and the sweetest thing in my life. God is so good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, Leah! I love you and Emily and Jeffery and can't wait to see you next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete