Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun times in Fort Worth





Emily and I went to Fort Worth last week to visit Lindsey and Bryon! Actually, my dad took us since he was headed that way to the PATE Swapmeet. He goes to this swapmeet every year. Lindsey, Allen, and I used to always go with him and now Emily got to go with him!! We stayed Thursday and Friday night with Lindsey. Emily did great. She slept super, all through both nights! She has got the sleeping through the night down now! That is such a nice thing! She is a good baby.

We had fun with Lindsey and Bryon's friends Thursday night at a little outdoor concert with a friend of theirs who plays in a band. Everyone enjoyed meeting Emily and she lovvved being outside in the middle of all the action. Friday Lindsey and I headed to PATE with her (its at Tx Motor Speedway). I had the stroller so we just walked around for a while with dad checking out old car parts, motorcycles, and lots of other stuff!! It got pretty windy and rain was threatening so we didn't stay too long. When we left, sis and I got to have some quality time and Emily did good running errands with us. Allen even came to Fort Worth Friday so it was an extra treat to be able to see him too. It was just a fun weekend all around. Emily is a good traveler, I am thankful for that.

Since our little trip, we have had a good week. I have started working some PRN (as needed) at the hospital. I worked only Tuesday this week. Emily likes her babysitter, Obdulia, and does great on days that she goes to her house. I am thankful for her. She is sleeping through the night consistently now and on a pretty regular schedule. She still likes to eat at least every 3 hours during the day. I have started giving her some jar foods and an occasional mashed banana. She is messy but she likes it! Not sure how much she weighs now but I'd guess close to 13 pounds. She is happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment