Monday, January 4, 2010

A Merry Christmas it was...Welcome 2010!!

It feels really weird saying 2010. It is crazy how quickly time passes these days. I know I have said that over and over in my previous posts but it really is hard to keep up sometimes. Christmas was wonderful. We have a great family, both sides, and had fun entertaining all of the 'Crabb' clan at our house Christmas day. We spent Christmas Eve with my parents and missed out going to Dallas to 'Lawrence' Christmas day since we alternate years. (gotta do that stuff when you get married!) I am excited to think about next Christmas when we will have a little family of our own and Miss Emily will be tagging right along with us.
Jeffery and I celebrated our three year anniversary on December 30. Once again, it is crazy that 3 years have passed already! But they have been wonderful as he is wonderful. He surprised me with a little get away last week. We went to Fredericksburg Tx and spend a few days in a little Bed & Breakfast for our last getaway or our 'babymoon' before baby comes. It was great, we had so much fun. Fredericksburg has a ton of really cute shops and even though we didn't buy much, it was fun to browse and just have that time away together.
God is good to us, all the time. We thank him for the New Year and for the good things He is going to do in and through us in 2010. The biggest joy will be the birth of our daughter. I hope that you will continue to pray for us and pray for me as the days get closer to her birth. I feel really good most of the time. I am definitely noticing more and more that I am not as small as I used to be and I don't like the tight feeling in my feet when they decide to swell up, but seeing her will be worth all of the discomforts. I am so excited.
Happy New Year. Praying that God blesses you and uses you in BIG ways this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment