Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Almost...

We are getting very close to Emily being here! I am 36 weeks now, had a good check up this week, and am starting to feel very ready to meet our little girl. I guess I am definitely starting to 'nest' since everyday I find myself doing something else to get ready. I've been cleaning, washing, and organizing lots of stuff around here. Her nursery is finally coming together (I'll post pics of that soon) and looking good. I had a wonderful baby shower last weekend hosted by some great friends. I was overwhelmed by the kindness of so many of my friends and family. We feel very blessed. Emily has some super cute clothes and some great baby gear awaiting her!
I am feeling pretty good and still working for another 2 weeks. Work is good, we haven't been too terribly busy so I am able to sit if I need to and there is plenty of help around if I need it. I am thankful that I am still able to work and feeling good at it. I hope that the next few weeks will fly by because I am reallly ready for Emily to be here. Thank you for your prayers as we get closer. We trust God for His good timing and provision as her birthday gets closer!

Lots of stuff for Baby Emily!
Mom and sis!
Sweet Baby Girl Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment