Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A new baby...a new adventure

Annie Sarah Crabb
August 12, 2011 at 4:43 pm
7 pounds 1 ounce and 20 inches long

She is here and she is such a sweet blessing to our family already. Thankful for God's protection bringing her into the world. It was a long day, but a good day. We are very thankful

Our first 'Family of FOUR' picture

Happy Mama

Showing her baby sister off at home. Proud Emily. 

This is what she likes to do most all day...she is very calm and peaceful. Annie is a good eater and a good sleeper. I feel very blessed. The transition from one to two has been alot smoother than I anticipated. Thanks to so many who prayed over this transition in our lives. God is faithful to answer our prayers. I am feeling good and adjusting well. I have much more energy than I thought. Jeffery, of course, is in love with his newest girl. So sweet. He is a big help but also has been able to get back to work during this busy time there. I am thankful for his dedication to taking care of this family. Emily is not sure day to day what to think about Annie. She has figured out now that Annie is here to stay and definitely a part of us now, but she has to be watched VERY closely around her. I know she doesn't mean to be too aggressive, she just is. So its repetition of 'be sweet Emily', 'soft love Emily', 'NO NO NO Emily'...you get the idea. But I'm sure she will get better and better with Annie as the days go by. 

Still the prettiest blue eyed girl I know. 


1 comment: