Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Early Bird Gets the Worm!

This has been Jeffery's motto for the past couple of weeks.  I have been a little out of touch to blog world lately...we have been busy.  J is staying busy at work, which is good and always a blessing.  Someone or something has lit a fire under him and he is even more motivated than usual to prosper and do good things at work. He has challenged his office employees to be at work every day at 7:50 for a morning round-up 'pow wow.  He is usually there before then anyway but just being extra careful to get up on time and get out the door. It has been good for me too (some mornings) to get on up and get ready to go to work myself.  I am thankful for his motivation and his desire to be the best and most efficient leader that he can be.  
He had 3 outside salespersons in town Sunday and Monday for some training and meetings for new stuff at Diamond C.  We enjoyed hosting them and we cooked a yummy southern meal Monday night for 12 people in all. Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes and gravy, Homemade Mac and Cheese, Salad, and Rolls with Apple Pie and a Brownie Turtle Trifle for dessert. Lots of food, but lots of fun to have a good home cooking rather than going out. I had good intentions to take pictures of our prepared dishes, just didn't get to it. Just imagine for me... :)

                             bird worm
So as for me and baby, we are doing good. Growing and moving alot. By the way, our little girl's name is Emily Beth Crabb. Emily for J's granny and Beth after my middle name. She is active, mostly in the evenings when I am being still. I still think that feeling her moving around in me is just about the coolest thing ever though. I feel so blessed and even more excited as the days pass. We are almost into the 7th month now and have just 98 days to go until due date. Very exciting!!  I am steady growing and there is definitely no denying that I'm pregnant. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment to do my glucose tolerance testing at Dr. Moore's. I have the red sugar drink to drink in the morning then will have my blood tested at about 9:00. Im hoping it is within normal range! I will make it my best effort to post some pictures soon of my belly and other interesting things from our lives!!

**Just as a side note, I am thankful and think we should all say a great thankful prayer to our good God for the positive outcome of our local elections today in MP for the alcohol propositions. Since we live out of the city limits, we were unable to vote in those elections. I was thankful to see that the proposition didn't only fail, but was pretty much defeated. 

Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment