Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emily gets a haircut!

     Once again, I know I am a little behind on blogging. So here comes a little catch-up. A couple weeks ago, I decided it was in fact time for Emily to have her first haircut. As I look back over pictures from the last several months, it really has grown a lot. She is not too much a fan of clips, bows, or rubber bands. They always end up out and in the car seat or floor board before we get to where we are going. So, she needed a little trim, shape up, to help with all the stray hair that she won't let me clip back! Lea did a good job to give her a nice little cut, not too much off, but enough to make a difference and keep it out of her eyes. Emily was such a big girl during her hair cut. She sat still for the most part. She started out on her own, but ended up in my lap which seemed to work better. She was interested in what Lea was doing and curious to watch her closely. 



     Later that day, sporting her new haircut and her two-piece, Emily went for a little swim. She loves being outside, and she loves water, so she was having a grand time enjoying the sunshine!

Her daddy calls this her body-builder picture. I mean...look at that belly! Cuteness. 

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment