Thursday, August 26, 2010

Download IMG00227-...jpg Download IMG00228-...jpg

So as of now, Emily has...

1. Two teeth! The first one came through last Thursday and then another followed quickly behind on Sunday. She has been a little fussy and snotty because of them (I am assuming). She has ran a low grade temperature too. Overall, she is doing well with the teething business so far. They are two sharp little teeth, thats for sure! Not looking forward to biting!

2. Enough hair to wear a bow or clip without a headband. This is a big deal to me since I was a complete 'baldy' until I was about 18 months old. Maybe I'll post a picture of that (if I can get one scanned in) to follow, just for laughs. I was thrilled to hear when Emily first arrived that she had a head full of hair and now it has grown long enough to hold a bow. She seems not to even notice one clipped on her head, which is nice, because she had learned to pull the headbands down and wear them as a necklace. I guess she was to make a fashion statement already!

Hard to believe how fast time flies by, but happy and blessed to report that my baby girl is doing great...God is good. Blessings to you and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment