Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. It is always fun to have family and friends close by and to just have some chill time. We are thankful for so many things and the holiday season always helps to bring things into perspective.  Me and the boys (Jeffery, Bryon, & Allen) went to the shooting range Saturday. It was fun to shoot since I haven't been as regular as I was back in the spring. I still did pretty good...for a pregnant woman. After Emily comes I will have to get back at the practice! Saturday we went to watch Baylor play Tech at the new Texas Stadium. Very cool and a very good game too. I was proud of the Baylor Bears. 





1 comment:

  1. how redneck can you get...shooting a shotgun at 29 weeks pregnant! that makes me laugh. i hope emily is as good of aim as you. cant wait to see you on sat!

    ReplyDelete