Sunday, September 13, 2009

Changes

Over the last few months, Jeffery and I have gone through many changes...all for the better.  So I decided, why not create a blog and join this cyberspace world to keep people informed?  And, thats what I'm gonna do!
We found out in early June, June 3 to be exact, that we are expecting little Crabb #1 and oh so excited were we.  After several months of 'thinking about it' and then making the decision to really start trying to have a family, our prayers were answered.  I am due February 10, 2010 and steadily growing and adjusting to the joys and oddities of pregnancy.  Overall I think I have been fortunate to have a good pregnancy thus far.  Of course, I don't have anything to compare to at this point, but I feel good (except for the heartburn at night) and I have had only good reports each time I've been to the doctor.  We found out a few weeks ago that we are going to have a LITTLE GIRL which was big news to the Crabb family since thus far there have only been grandsons, 6 to be exact!  Little girl Crabb is coming in February, which to me seems like forever, but I know will be here way sooner than I think.  We have a lot of preparation to take care of in the next 20 weeks, but we trust that in God's good timing all will come together. 
Jeffery continues to stay busy at work and that is a blessing.  I know he is working hard and I can see the harvest of his work.  God is always faithful to provide.  J has been in Kentucky since Wednesday at a trailer convention.  He comes home Tuesday for which I am very ready!  I don't like the week long trips of him being gone.  But this too shall pass...

Psalm 118:28-29 You are my God and I will give you thanks.  You are my God , I will exalt you.  Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever. 

Have a wonderfully blessed day...
Some pictures from a fun summer...

      On The Buffalo River in Gilbert AR
      The Family before our half-day trip
      Maui, somewhere on the road to Hana
Beautiful Maui

No comments:

Post a Comment